My entry the Boeing 247 given to Britain

Here is the start of the project got the interior painted, gendarmerie blue???? this is my best guess!!! From what research I have done online, thanks to the chaps @ BM, it seems this bird, bought or given to the RAF was painted in it's grn/brn/yell cam in Canada prior to shipment to England. So this kit will be in that scheme with it's RCAF srno 7655.

It had an early radar set installed in it over here and was used in Britain to trial radar!!

B247int_zps1f91469f.jpg

Also working on a Boeing U.D. and Bird of Prey, just in case I get this done before the shows over!!

• 4 weeks later...

Working on another project when I actually read the instructions & WOW, discovered it was a Boeing product!!!!!

Building a Belcher Bits Bomarc A. It was developed by Boeing (Bo) & The Michigan Aerospace Research Corporation (marc) for the name Bomarc!?

Mostly assembled and some primer the check the wing & tail joints as they are butt joins;

BomrcA-002_zps61264606.jpg

It's gonna be in the black scheme; the wings were black with white tips (ailerons?) and reversed underneath.

BomrcA-001_zpsc1460aab.jpg

Still working on the Boeing UD, T-43, & 247, will get some pics later.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, more progress, real basic kit so here are the engines done;

BomrcA-003_zps3c2f7b1e.jpg

& here they are attached to the body and I am calling this 'flaming tube' done!! Rest of pics in the finished thread.

BomrcA-006_zps98619aba.jpg

That looks great (as do the other photos!). I was really hoping someone would come up with an atypical, unexpected entry, and you did! :D