"Spring" - yeah, not so much...

I enjoyed my quiet hike thru 1ft of snow today in the woods of Eastern Iowa. The Fresh snowfall falling down felt like sweet kisses on my head.

Kicked up several rabbits that would have been easily "in the bag" had I been with my shotgun. I love late winters :wub:

Actually this winter has been completely in keeping with current knowledge and predictions of global climate change. "Global warming" is a complete misnomer. Lots of places will see colder weather (the UK without the Gulf Stream would be sub-arctic). These huge snowfall events such as happened this winter are simply winter versions of the drenching downpours that lots of folks saw last summer. It's a fact that in many areas of the world, North America included, precipitation events are becoming less frequent but far more severe. Add a little winter cold air and you get blizzards instead of floods.

Just because you choose not to believe it doesn't make it any less true...

I trout global warming would be a little warmer than this......that Al Gore is full of s$@t man.

Trout?

We've just had the hottest summer weather recorded on Australia. They had to add a new temperature colour to the map.

The indications are this will affect the northern hemisphere in the same way. You'll be Hot, Hot, Hot this summer.

G

Trout?

We've just had the hottest summer weather recorded on Australia. They had to add a new temperature colour to the map.

The indications are this will affect the northern hemisphere in the same way. You'll be Hot, Hot, Hot this summer.

G

Oops, I must have fat fingered the ol I am a spammer, please report this post., dumb auto correct.....good call

Spring in the southern Appalachian highlands...

...and it's still snowing.

Well here on Vancouver Island, I am the last guy on the block to cut his lawn, been too bloody wet lately. Typical wet cloudy winter morphed into a typically wet cloudy spring with the odd sunny day.

Snow shovel sat all alone against the fence the whole winter.

Cheers, Tony

got dumped on today, still snowing.

It was 70 yesterday

You know you live in St Louis if you have ever worn shorts and a parka, at the same time.

Born raised and worked my whole career in "the 'Lou". There's a reason I moved to the Mojave

desert

Weather, specifically the lack of humidity.

G

Ok, which one of you guys opened up the refrigerator door up there!? Here we were down here enjoying some nice 70's weather and then BAM! all of a sudden we're down in the 30's again. I blame Canada. :woot.gif: Oh well, I understand we're supposed to be back up in the 70's for Easter so all is forgiven. Just next time, shut the door after you getchur beers out eh...

Bill