Shuttle Wars, Part 17 and Beany Cap

Ok, guys, it has been a couple of months since my last video update, and that has been because of time constraints and the fact that I have been working my tail off on this Beany Cap.....figuring things out, trial and error, etc. It has been a royal PITA and very expensive, but expect an announcement, photos, and a "how to" video very shortly. I have the Beany caps molded, with instructions written, all ready to go. I just have to finish the video so you can see exactly what you are getting. The casting will be in opaque resin, and there is a very unique way that the windows are done. I will post photos later today.

Anyway, in the mean time, here is

Edited by DutyCat

Ok, the video is "sort of" fixed. It is still a little jumpy in a few spots. It looks fine in Windows Movie Maker when editing, but when converted to a media file it suffers a little bit in the conversion. Don't know why. I have not had this problem before.

I will post Part 18 soon.

Thanks,

Gil

Glad to see the latest update Gil. I am watching them all again as I prepare to assemble to fuselage of my Monogram orbiter. It is interesting to see the process of making the beanie cap. Looking forward to the next episode. Thank you for going to all the trouble of making the videos and sharing with us!