New MiG-29 A cockpit in the works

This is welcoming news.....espically I just bought the kit few days back.....and finding the CAM set is hopeless......

By the way would you be doing the IFR probe add on as seen on Malaysian Mig 29n ?...a fairly simple looking thingy....i am sure it will be a hit for malaysian modellers as the one done by a local oufit is not longer making them probes.....

Rgds

mr b

This is possible later on.

This is possible later on.

thanks alot stenkabg......we hope to see it soon.........and yes I am confirmed for at least 1 of your cockpit set once its ready for sale

best regards

mr b

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Unfortunately there was a big delay. The cockpit will be printed this month and I am waiting for the decals to come from the print house. Hopefully it will be available soon. I have started work on the double seated as well. I will post as progress is made. Meanwhile there is something for the 48 scale guys - a MiG-21 bis nose and I will post pictures of it in couple of days.

Meanwhile there is something for the 48 scale guys - a MiG-21 bis nose and I will post pictures of it in couple of days.

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!

Hi from Italy, I'm a producer and working for some time with 3D & RP, I'm very interested to see your finished product (that I believe is made ​​of 3d RP) and what level of detail to be able to get, mainly the quality of this complex surfaces.

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!

I dont really understand your happiness, please read the last lines of Mr. Sulc’s editorial in the May issue of Eduard Info. The “Gabor’s nose” is just a joke, a non existent issue made up by some nit picker rivet counters . . . just as all the critiques concerning the new Me 109G6 kit.

Best regards

Gabor

The "Gabor's nose" is just a joke, a non existent issue made up by some nit picker rivet counters . . .

"diehard hard-core badasses" is the current expression.

... just as all the critiques concerning the new Me 109G6 kit

The Bf-109 kit is "over the top", understood ? Let the E-Bunny put that funnel in your mouth and pour the cognac to help you think properly smile.gif

Edited by Laurent

I dont really understand your happiness, please read the last lines of Mr. Sulc’s editorial in the May issue of Eduard Info. The “Gabor’s nose” is just a joke, a non existent issue made up by some nit picker rivet counters . . . just as all the critiques concerning the new Me 109G6 kit.

Best regards

Gabor

No parents in the world would ever admit their child is ugly, even when it is a fact.

But when grown up this issue can be corrected with the help of some plastic surgery.

Let´s make the child a little prettier. If the nose has a bad shape the child will have it difficult to find a partner.

Best regards

Thomas

• 1 month later...

The cockpit will be printed this month and I am waiting for the decals to come from the print house. Hopefully it will be available soon.

Hi! Its already june, could you print the cockpit? Can you show us any pictures please?

Hi! I know it's slow and I don't want it to be that way. The print guy is new in this business in Bulgaria. Here is a test print. The starting week I expect to have some better results.

cockpit10_zps7e7534c3.jpg

cockpit9_zps77c9dc8e.jpg

cockpit8_zps433d0f1b.jpg

This is printed on a B9Creator 3D printer.

Uhm, the B9 is a relatively cheap printer. i'm very curious to see the final quality, I assume that there are no manual intervention on the molded part, when it becomes available certainly buy a copy of your product, thanks for now.

• 4 weeks later...