New MiG-29 A cockpit in the works

• 4 weeks later...

therefore abandoned project? it does not even appear in the site's home page :ninja:

what do people like me who has the revell kit (plus all those Zacto goodies) have to do? :bandhead2:

Edited by Alpagueur

I'm waiting with anticipation for the nose as well for the record, though he did say he will finish some 1/48 stuff first so I'm not expecting it anytime soon. It's still on his webpage that I can see http://www.coldwarstudio.com/In%20The%20Works.html

thanks Sir... so we're hoping for the best. I've the Revell kit and I'd like to build to compare it with the imminent Trumpy kit... I'm sure that the Sten front-end section will be more accurate than the chinese one.

Edited by Alpagueur

Well I have the Zactoman update set and the cockpit, so I'm a guaranteed customer for the nose as well for what it's worth. If I get a Trumpy 1/32 MiG-29 it would be the SMT, so it's not really competition either, I'm not going to build more than two 29s in 1/32.

Well I have the Zactoman update set and the cockpit, so I'm a guaranteed customer for the nose as well for what it's worth. If I get a Trumpy 1/32 MiG-29 it would be the SMT, so it's not really competition either, I'm not going to build more than two 29s in 1/32.

same for me... I'd like to build a 9.13 from the Revell kit + Zacto conversion and a SMT out of the box from Trumpeter kit... I have the C.W.S. cockpit, too.

Edited by Alpagueur

The project is not abandoned but on slow motion. I havent showed it till now because I want to be sure its right.Expect pictures shortly when I am happy with the result. Unfortunately the shape is quite complex and even the GWH MiG has its issues. And my job was quite demanding in the past few months.

P.S. Tomorrow I should pick up some 3D prints for the MiG-29 UB cockpit.

The project is not abandoned but on slow motion. I havent showed it till now because I want to be sure its right.Expect pictures shortly when I am happy with the result.

Happy to hear that! looking forward for these pictures then.

regards

p.s. we also purchased C.W.S. cockpit, that was designed for Revell and your next front-end fuselage.

Edited by Alpagueur