New MiG-29 A cockpit in the works

Thanks my friend, but several Ebay sellers like that one, do not ship to Brasil, so I never count with Ebay, just make my purchases on hobby shops. :thumbsup:

Edited by FCM

I put my MiG-29 build on hold waiting for this set to come out but am finally

finishing it up with the kit cockpit. Got tired of waiting for this AM set.

Cheers,

Jerry

• 2 weeks later...

Great job on the parts!

But when they are expected to be under the production line so as to retail them?

And what the estimated price will be?

Cheers!

Alexander

Edited by Eastern

Looking great. Are you planning to address the layering issue? Are the pics you posted cleaned up after the print or they come directly out of the printer? I can see the large surfaces might be easy to smooth out but I am curious how things will go around the small details. Do you know if the print direction is automatically determined by the system (most software determine this to minimize support structure, minimize print time etc.) or you specify that?

IMHO, The problem of the layers is very common when it comes to printers relatively cheap like B9 or Form1, the only effective way to get close enough pieces near to perfection it's lot of work on the positioning of the pieces, the time of print and of all the possible settings, this is obtained only by having access to a printer everyday, perhaps the next generation of printers such as the DWS XFAB designed in Italy with a price that is around 5k euro could be a decisive step forward in surface quality, at least that's what I hope.

These are the rest of the printouts. The frame will be tweaked and printed in 3 parts. The rest of the parts in the cockpit will be PE and hand-made. Soon I will show you the bang seat.

DSC_3677_zps999340e7.jpg

DSC_3671_zps11345f30.jpg

Edited by stenkabg
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...