Revell of Germany to re-release CH-53G

Hi,

I just saw that Revell of Germany is about to re-release the CH-53G/GS. See http://www.helokit.com. This is good news for Pavelow lovers because, the original release of the CH-53G included the advanced main rotor blades. Now, you just need to buy the excellent resin set from Cobra Company!!!

-- Helonewb

Edited by helonewb

I think there was an earlier German G release that was still the basic HH-53C kit. It was the G/GS kit that had the composite blades.

I have updated my comment to reflect that. However, I must say I never saw the "G" only German release. Please let me know if you run into information about this release as I know nothing about it.

RoG also released a United Nations version: http://www.wettringer-modellbauforum.de/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=40723 the small bag with the antennae and non-filter-intakes were only available in the German versions.

Then, RoG came with the GS Version. It included composite blades, RWR sensors, other "lumps and bumps", exterior fuel tanks in addition to the basic kit.

The forthcoming release will be a CH-53 GA which is the most recent modification on German CH-53. the GA modification by Eurocopter includes a major rebuild of the airframes and a completely new glass cockit with completely new avionics. On the exterior site, there will be even more different antennae (e.g. HF antenna) and other details on the fuselage...