How about some new A-7 stuff?

Hi Chris, i really love the stuff you have produced for Trumpeter's A-7.

May i ask for some more??

Lets say, correct LAU-7 missile rails, AIM-9Ps and almond shaped resin wheels (the one used on A-7D and A-7H)???

Am i asking too much?

Note that noone produces any of these!!

Thanks for listening!

John

• 4 weeks later...

Would really like to see an A-7A/B backdate for the A-7E kit: new nose intake ring with 20mm cannon ports; replacement ventral part just fwd of the airbrake, without the bulge; stirrup-style extendable boarding ladder; and drop-in gun vent louvres (leaving just a step or two and the M61 rotary cannon gap to plug, and huffer access point switched to the other side).

Also a correct between-the-MLG USN ECM bulge added to the A-7 correction set (the kit's D one is different, and is incorrectly included in the Trumpeter A-7E kit)

The canopy locking bits associated (I believe) with the flak curtain/anti-flash hood device (whether actually installed or not) are missing from the resin canopy frame. You see these more on older A-7E photos, and may have been modified later in the A-7E's career, though I saw them on a Greek jet not many years ago.

Tony T

Edited by tony.t
  • 2 weeks later...

There's probably not enough demand to justify that kind of investment. JMO-hope I'm wrong... Afternote I thought I was in the LSP forum. They are identical looking....

Edited by DaneBramage