Wolfpak Decals, out of business ?

Gents:

All is well at Wolfpak Decals and Mill Creek Consultants, Inc. Hamfisted pilot error on my part. The hazard of having a mechanical engineer, yours truely, trying to be a IT expert.

FWIW have new sheets at the printer.

Regards,

Mark S.

Unfortunately I wasn't familar with this range of decals until seeing this thread. I'm interested in the MH-53 decals from the sold out Choppers Galore sheet. Are the Woldpak decal line available for sale only directly or do any other online retailers carry them (the usual places I go to don't carry).

thanks

Steve

Steve:

You can only purchase Wolfpak Decals through my website and Fantasy Priunt Shop:

http://www.fantasyprintshop.co.uk/WollfPack-Decals_B22M01.aspx?page=1

Looks like they have Choppers Galore in stock.

Lancer512:

The next release will have colorful subjects including a VA-35 A-6A, 356th TFS A-7D and a

RF-8G among others.

Mark S.

The next release will have colorful subjects including a VA-35 A-6A, 356th TFS A-7D and a

RF-8G among others.

Mark S.

Definately getting one of these.

Any chance one of these sheets has the VAQ-209 markings on it??

-Dave

• 4 weeks later...

RF-8G among others.

Mark S.

Any updates on these new sheets yet Mark that you can share with us? :)/>/>

Thanks,

-Derek

Gents:

Been busy with the real job. The RF-8G has special markings and is from VFP-63. The new sheets should have wet ink at the moment. As soon as they ship I'll post the instruction sheet artwork.

Some other subjects on the sheets are the CAG bird from VFA-201, a F-14A from VF-191, a F-8E Mig Killer from VF-191. Additionally a very early F-4D without the chin IR fairing and armed with AIM-4D missiles. Also have a F-15A from the 8th TFS on the sheets.

Mark S.

Some other subjects on the sheets are the CAG bird from VFA-201...

Mark S.

Mark-

Will these be the markings while deployed on the "Big Stick?" If so, count me in! :woot.gif: