Playing right into what I said earlier. Three years in a row!

I guess I'm the eternal optimist. Lol. I've lived in NE Ohio nearly my whole life. You're right, we've been here before. We get our hopes up and then ... :crying2:

Tom

I guess I'm the eternal optimist. Lol. I've lived in NE Ohio nearly my whole life. You're right, we've been here before. We get our hopes up and then ... :crying2:/>

Tom

It's the story of being a Cleveland fan and part of the reason I've taken to minor league baseball so much. I haven't been to an Indians game in probably 15 years, it just costs far too much now for a family to attend a game and have any semblance of a good time. Where I can go to 3 Akron Aeros games for the same price as 1 Indians game.

Fortunately my home state has two MLB franchises one wins, even after trading away great players, the other well thank God Houston has the Texans; So I'm forced to pull for one and go nvtz when they play my other team the Angels. Don't take me out to the ballgame I'll sit in the comforts of my meager digs and watch on the boob tube all the while avoiding pawning my car and first grandchild to pay for admission, eats, and souvenirs for one game.

Go!!!! Rangers....go!!! Angels......OK one of ya just win it all.

Edited by #1 Greywolf