All,

You read it right. I just received an email from Squadron. They have all of their Aeromaster and Eagle Strike decals sheets on sale for Two Bucks each ($2). Sale is limited to sheets that are in stock and no back orders allowed. Since Squadron holds the printing rights on all of these decals, I would guess that once these are gone, they will be gone. I have not heard of Squadron doing any more re-prints of these sheets. Sale ends Sunday. You better hurry as I jst sent my order in for almost 100 of them just right before I did this post. Good Luck!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

Edited by SonyKen

Where? Should I assume www.squadron.com? Or do they have a different URL? I haven't been there in years, but I might check it out.

EDIT: I found the sale. Yes, it was squadron.com. The pickings are slim, though. Nothing that really caught my eye, even at $2.00.

Edited by Mark M.

Unbelievable :blink:/> They want $55 to ship one decal sheet to Thailand.No decals for me :(/>

Same for me for shipping to Europe. I know it is not there fault but still, I think the US retailers will lose some overseas customers! That is sad !