ARC Discussion Forums
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
gtb -red

1/350 ISW Okinawa LPH-3

100_4306.jpg100_4307.jpg I was on two six month floats when 3/3 Marines were on board her. feeling the meds getting to me at this time so here she is just prime.give you the low down when I feel better.

100_4405.jpg The interior of the buklheads don't look right to me. might have to scratchbuild my own.

100_4428.jpg100_4426.jpg100_4425.jpg started on the hangarbay and add piping to the portside aft. Tonkin Gulf Yaht Club is growing.

100_4448.jpg100_4451.jpgdid not want to do a full detail hangarbay. it's the outside that i wanted to do a heavy detailing.

She looks GREAT, Red! Are you using sheet styrene? Your work ALWAYS amazes me! :thumbsup:

Yeah Jason, plastic sheet styrene,copper wire,old p.e sets. going to have to get the vetran models 3inch set. The ISW are not up to par!

finally the flightdeck is on. what a headache,too much sanding rebuilding parts. :bandhead2::chain-gun:

All your ships look awesome. :jaw-dropping:/>/>I love the Midway class the most. Where do you get your plans in 1/350 that allow you to scratchbuild such great looking ships?

Edited by Drifterdon