This is a Dragon 1/35 scale replica of an AH-6J Little Bird used by the U.S. Army's 160th Special Operations Unit (Airborne) based at Fort Campbell, Kentucky. The Ah-6J is the attack version of the Little Bird and can be fitted with a variety of weapons such as Stinger and Hellfire missiles, rockets, cannons and machine guns. It is also equipped with Flir and precision navigation systems capable of extremely precise operations in zero visibility.

094-1_zpsfec497da.jpg

106_zpsbff62bab.jpg

102_zpsb62e8303.jpg

101_zpsf9f509e6.jpg

098-2_zps0966790b.jpg

097-1_zpsf916b1ee.jpg

Your little bird came out realy nice! I started on one of the DML kits a few years ago, but had some fit issues, especially with the front clear part not fitting to the bottom of the of the fuselage. Did you have the same issues? If so, how were you able to correct it? I would like to try my hand at this kit again one day.

Regards,

Robert

this is what i did with mine, first you cut the window frame out of the model

IMG_1325_zps2904a66c.jpg

then you glue the frames to the windshield

IMG_1479_zps64b9c0c0.jpg

and finally you glue the windshield to the fuselage on top and bottom, and fill with putty the cuttings on the fuselage

IMG_1481_zpsb55d5967.jpg

and this is what you get, a perfect fit of the windshield

2013_03_05_2353_zpse4512071.jpg

The rules plainly state there is to be No...that's zero, none, nata...whatever or however you want to say it....critiquing in THIS forum. If you want to say something about something you think is wrong you cannot do it in THIS forum. If a member wishes to receive critiques he or she must post it in the proper subforum, which is...the Critique Forum.

I don't know how to make this any more plain.

this is what i did with mine, first you cut the window frame out of the model

then you glue the frames to the windshield

and finally you glue the windshield to the fuselage on top and bottom, and fill with putty the cuttings on the fuselage

and this is what you get, a perfect fit of the windshield

Huh! I would of never thought of doing that, thanks Jorge for the tip!!!! :doh:

Regards,

Robert