Newest additions

Squadrons having a pretty good sale this month so I was looking at a few of the kits on thier site and found that they had the Atomic Cannon on sale for better than 45% off, 27 dollars and some change, so I couldnt pass it up and I sprung for the 8 inch self propelled howitzer to go with it.

100_2413_zpscf2d7849.jpg

I've been looking through Atomic Annies instructions and making noted for the few places I want to add some detail, but over all its a well represented piece of history.

The eight incher shows it age in its running gear, but I dont plan on changing or adding too much.

Edited by USMC6094

I had those kits, what a blast from the past. That was when they were more useful battling my army men then on the shelf. I started building tank models because the selection of tanks to go with the army men was so poor. if you wanted good tank support for your troops you had to buy and build models. Then one thing lead to another a hobby is born.

TC