:blink:/> Oh...? Okay; this is easily done when still havin' the kit unbuilt, 'cause ya've got the flat surfaces of both fuselage halves to compare on the plans. Mainly, ya should first try to enlarge those drafts to match the approximate lenght of the kit's fuselage (wings, tail, etc). Now that yer fuselage is built, once ya have enlarged the drafts to the kit's dimensions, ya will have to copy the lines on the plans with a pencil on some sheet of translucent paper 'n' then trace 'em (replicate those same lines) on the other side of the translucent paper.

Ya'll have to then see whether any lines copied on the translucent paper matches any panel lines already existenet on the kit fuselaje, 'n' then transport those copied panel lines on the paper accordin' to the matchin' panel line (or lines) on the kit fuselage.

Work lil' by lil;' one area of the fuselage at a time; first the nose, then the cockpit area, 'n' so on.

It's tough, but wouldn't know whut other way to do it now that the fuse is tree dimensional.

Cheers, Alex

UncĀ²

Many thanks for help Uncle. Well this model was made 15 years for B-1A and ofc some lines are wrong there this drafts that i load before it's drafts from B-1B. So next task it's deleite some wrong line from B-1A, i know that's it's possible to do with putty.But afraid that it's don't be realy realistic.

Best regars Alex :coolio:

• 4 weeks later...

Good day all

I making main gear now looking into DACO book and can't find where's every pair of hydraulic pipes exectly ended if anyone can say to me this's very help to me.

i mean this pipes on this foto

MLG2_zps65dc4e93.jpg

anybody know ? :tumble:

Best regards Alex :coolio:

Edited by black_widow

may be i'm not correctly wrote before i mean

I am making the main gear now. I'm looking in the DACO book and can't find exactly where each pair of hydraulic pipes ends. If anyone could tell me it would be very helpful to me.

Edited by black_widow

The Hydraulic lines travel down the scissors to the Brake Anti-skid Manifolds. Which are located between the Strut and the rear axle, just forward of the rear tires. From there, another set of Hydraulic lines travel to the individual brakes.

Shaun

Edited by B-one Keeper

The Hydraulic lines travel down the scissors to the Brake Anti-skid Manifolds. Which are located between the Strut and the rear axle, just forward of the rear tires. From there, another set of Hydraulic lines travel to the individual brakes.

Shaun

Thank you for info Shaun ;)

Edited by black_widow
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 1/8/2015 at 10:07 PM, Av8fan said:

Go about 1/4ish from the top of the page down. B-1 construction pics. Looks pretty close to me.

B-1

Thanks man this link help me šŸ˜‰

And i complite with intake duct and turbine fans

1zoAaZ-l2Eg_AXC1y5O8AjYUCVMCPH-J8rp1mWGV

and original foto

WEOM2cjtD7k5Iu1pYXv8T7Kw8WGH7n9hcckIXt0Y

Ā 

Edited by black_widow
  • 3 weeks later...

Good day all

Now i'm making afterburner fans, any ideas what's color or pigments or something else need addition that was so close as in foto.Any ideas are welcome :rolleyes:/>/>

BCb8h4VUJij1ArDVrH7MGAN4g9gV9kZrU6SUosF5

Yes this i using that make this fan

r7XvWbPltJXqN09w6lGFgnJ110WXPmNSQgxRpuHD

Edited by black_widow

Hello Alex, I have lurking on your build. It looks like you have nailed the paint for the afterburner fan. To my eye the tips in the center look almost white in color but, perhaps it is a camera flash reflection of bright aluminum? Your choice for color of course. I am not ever sure this post qualifies as a suggestion. Haha. This is a great build you have here. Don't go and second guess yourself!

Edited by taggor
  • 2 weeks later...