The Model you are building is probably generally not to perfect scale. The Bomb Bay may be a bit smaller than to actual scale so you may only be able to fit 7 of the GBU31-V3 in it. I would omit the one in the very top position and see if the rest of them fit properly. Chances are you wouldn't notice the missing bomb from the rack. If all fits well then I would check to see if you could fit the eighth bomb on the rack by dry fitting it. Hope this helps.

Your Symphony Of Destruction is beautiful by the way. Excellent job.

The Model you are building is probably generally not to perfect scale. The Bomb Bay may be a bit smaller than to actual scale so you may only be able to fit 7 of the GBU31-V3 in it. I would omit the one in the very top position and see if the rest of them fit properly. Chances are you wouldn't notice the missing bomb from the rack. If all fits well then I would check to see if you could fit the eighth bomb on the rack by dry fitting it. Hope this helps.

Hi Devil

Thanl man.

Yea i made it and a little bit chenge the CRL, now i can put 8xGBU-31v.3. Need just made a little bit smaller the ejection rack, i mean make it not so hight 2mm max.Then all GBU's have enaf free space for fit into CRL

Best regards Alex :coolio:

I agree with Devilleader. Once your model is built, you won't see the bombs at the top of the launcher.

Shaun

• 1 month later...

Very well-done Bone. Any fit problems?

Have a great New Year!

Thanks man

For a smooth connection, you have to do a lot of sanding sandpaper. In some places, you need to grind 0.5-1 mm. First grind sandpaper 400mm then 600 ... 800 .... 1000 .. 1200 ... 2000 ... 2200 mm

• 2 weeks later...

Good day all

A little update from my long B-1B build :rolleyes:

Now i doing polishing with sandpaper 400 from tamiya i start with 400 and will be stop on sandpaper 12000 now done only nose section

72M-t4Uzf6n6Hi32GnYeYqqXl94ttOUsK5p6OKvo

small dish with water, need for moisten tamiya putty and after working with it.A lot of slice sandpaper near it's 2 papers from 400 tamiya sandaper that i allready used in nose section, more will be come :bandhead2:

JQrLTK1x2wC3xyvX43RqlOt_Jra-Ah-Hp_Fn9_lo

CAfQE0FAse4iHFXHTprYvbgHjjuHXZpqHh_EVJ16

And complite made decals for my bone

Edited by black_widow
  • 2 months later...

Good day all

I'm back. Well in fact, for 2 months I have been doing nothing but putting putty,polishing, priming, putting putty, putting more putty, polishing, polishing, etc. on the fuselage. Now the fuselage is done approx to 60%, and I need to polish the cockpit and canopy section. I began polishing from 1200 sandpaper and will take higher sandpaper until the canopy will be like glass.

And I'm still trying to find a B-1B design so I can correctly draw an outline. :tumble:

Edited by black_widow

Hey man great build! I was just at macdill airfest today, and got some really great shots of the exhaust nozzles if you'd like them? I really like the work in the bomb bay. Very solid!

Hi .linus, yes please.

Edited by black_widow
  • 1 month later...

Good day All

I totaly complite work with fuselage was polished from sandpaper 600 - 2000 plus addedd polished with "tamiya polishing compound"

I find a B-1B drafts now need make al lines as in this drafts

but i don't know how's it's make correctly as in this drafts any help are welcome :rolleyes:

Edited by black_widow

I find a B-1B drafts now need make al lines as in this drafts

but i don't know how's it's make correctly as in this drafts any help are welcome :rolleyes:

Hi there, Alex! :wave: Awesome work there. I take it that the lines in the draft are meant to restore panel lines on yer model...?

Cheers,

UncĀ²

Hi there, Alex! :wave:/> Awesome work there. I take it that the lines in the draft are meant to restore panel lines on yer model...?

Cheers,

UncĀ²

Hello there and thanks

Yes but i don't know how's restore all lines correctly. I have only drafts on a paper

Yes but i don't know how's restore all lines correctly. I have only drafts on a paper

:blink: Oh...? Okay; this is easily done when still havin' the kit unbuilt, 'cause ya've got the flat surfaces of both fuselage halves to compare on the plans. Mainly, ya should first try to enlarge those drafts to match the approximate lenght of the kit's fuselage (wings, tail, etc). Now that yer fuselage is built, once ya have enlarged the drafts to the kit's dimensions, ya will have to copy the lines on the plans with a pencil on some sheet of translucent paper 'n' then trace 'em (replicate those same lines) on the other side of the translucent paper.

Ya'll have to then see whether any lines copied on the translucent paper matches any panel lines already existenet on the kit fuselaje, 'n' then transport those copied panel lines on the paper accordin' to the matchin' panel line (or lines) on the kit fuselage.

Work lil' by lil;' one area of the fuselage at a time; first the nose, then the cockpit area, 'n' so on.

It's tough, but wouldn't know whut other way to do it now that the fuse is tree dimensional.

Cheers, Alex

UncĀ²