DIPLOMA in.CRIMINOLOGY.

Hi Guys,

I know ..I KNOW ..it's not that brilliant but I just wanted to share MY achievement on receiving MY Diploma in Criminology with Merit. :wub:

It came today in the post and I am so proud of MYSELF that I finally finished it.

Glutton for more punishment I started another Diploma course in Psychology. :coolio:

Anyway thought to share it with you..

Thank you.

HOLMES :yahoo: :yahoo:

Congrats Holmes on your achievment. Having been back to school to complete a history degree when I was 29 I know how proud you must be!

Hmmm....with a diploma in Criminology and eventually Psychology you could be on your way to becoming Batman!!! :woot.gif:

Denis :cheers:

Hmmm....with a diploma in Criminology and eventually Psychology you could be on your way to becoming Batman!!! :woot.gif:/>

Hell I thought he already was! :P

Congrats Holmsie! Thats a big acheivement. I'm strugling to get some advanced welding certs at the moment, a much less demanding task. My hats off to you mate!

Congratulations, HOLMES. I know how hard a job juggling a post secondary education and full time policing can be. Great work and kudos on your accomplishment.

Mike

Hell I thought he already was! :P/>

Congrats Holmsie! Thats a big acheivement. I'm strugling to get some advanced welding certs at the moment, a much less demanding task. My hats off to you mate!

Thank you..

It was good and proper hard work but yes it's a great feeling.

Thank you ..I hope your studies go well and you attain your goal too. :salute:

Elementary my dear Watson, it was bound to happen just like it's bound to happen again.

Congrats Holmes. Does this mean you're going to be able to figure out what's wrong with all of us here? :blink:/>

Bill

Bill, much appreciated ..thank you..

I thought I was already analyzing you all.. :whistle:

Congratulations, HOLMES. I know how hard a job juggling a post secondary education and full time policing can be. Great work and kudos on your accomplishment.

Mike

Hello MY good friend Mile.

Thank you ..it was simply a lot of hard graft but and burning the midnight oil.. Looked like a zombie most days. :rolleyes:

Hope you are okay.. May draw upon your experiences if I need examples for psychology homework... :thumbsup:

Have a safe day Sergeant :salute:

:jaw-dropping:/>

The logic behind the crime? So you can explain to someone why a crime has been committed?

Something like that but its really interesting.thank you :wave:/>

Congrats, Holmes! It always feels good to come to the completion of such endeavors, doesn't it? Good luck on your next pursuit as well.

Thank you Andy..

Already in the thick of it.. Love mind probing.. :coolio:/>

Congratulations on this great achievement, Holmes! Hard work always pays off.

Rob

Yes it does..thank you Sir. :salute:/>

Congrats Holmes on your achievment. Having been back to school to complete a history degree when I was 29 I know how proud you must be!

Hmmm....with a diploma in Criminology and eventually Psychology you could be on your way to becoming Batman!!! :woot.gif:/>/>

Denis :cheers:/>/>

I thought that was the plan.. Can move up from being a Robin to a BAT-man... :yahoo:/>

Great job Holmes! That's fantastic! Keep it up with your next endevour.

Thank you so much. :D/>

Congrats....friend.......

Another feather in the cap.....

best regards

mr b

Very many thanks .

:cheers:/>/> :thumbsup2:/>/> :thumbsup2:/>/> :woo:/>/>

Congrats my friend !!!

You took a long way to a very good ending !!

Yeah I know..blinking books all over the place :o/>

well done Holmes

:cheers:/>/>

Much appreciated, thank you Dylan.

Congratulations, Holmes!

Thank you Sir.

Gentlemen. Appreciate your kind thoughts and well wishes and support for the next lot of mind boggling work... :woo:/> hoo.

I will be letti g you know how I get on with the psychology.

Guys keep on your endeavors a d producing beautiful models which I admire very much.

Thank you ALL :salute:/> :yahoo:/>

Edited by HOLMES

:D, congratulations HOLMES. It's always good to finish something like that. At the moment I'm struggling with a St.John Ambulance promotion course which I'm also doing during the day after work and sometimes at work at night if I can wangle it. Lately I've been doing so much OT it isn't funny. The money's nice but money isn't all there is in life. I'm on days off at the moment, had an angiogram on Monday and have to go back into hospital next month for an angioplasty and fitting of a stent. The angiogram found a partial blockage of my left coronary artery so that has to be fixed. Anyway, all the best with your psych diploma. Will that mean you'll become a criminal trick cyclist (or a trick cycling criminal :lol: )? Trick cyclist is a pun name for a psychologist here. I once met an Australian Army psychologist and believe me, he needed to jump on his unicycle and go talk to a psych. He was nuttier than a fruit cake. Perhaps he'd been in the game too long. :lol:

:cheers:,

Ross.

Let me add my most heartfelt congratulations on a job well, and a merit most well deserved. Ya won't believe me, but I'm dancing in my wheelie... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo::banana: :banana: :banana::salute:

Edited by #1 Greywolf

:D/>, congratulations HOLMES. It's always good to finish something like that. At the moment I'm struggling with a St.John Ambulance promotion course which I'm also doing during the day after work and sometimes at work at night if I can wangle it. Lately I've been doing so much OT it isn't funny. The money's nice but money isn't all there is in life. I'm on days off at the moment, had an angiogram on Monday and have to go back into hospital next month for an angioplasty and fitting of a stent. The angiogram found a partial blockage of my left coronary artery so that has to be fixed. Anyway, all the best with your psych diploma. Will that mean you'll become a criminal trick cyclist (or a trick cycling criminal :lol:/> )? Trick cyclist is a pun name for a psychologist here. I once met an Australian Army psychologist and believe me, he needed to jump on his unicycle and go talk to a psych. He was nuttier than a fruit cake. Perhaps he'd been in the game too long. :lol:/>

:cheers:/>,

Ross.

Thank you Ross.

Sir I am sorry to hear of your health problems..

You really need to be de-stressed and take care. I hope the angioplasty goes well.

When I had MY lung infection last year and was in hospital I took MY books to study.. :rolleyes:

Good luck and best wishes with your promotional course fir St Johns Ambulance.

You will walk it..if not then wing it man... :coolio:

Thank you fir your lovely words.

Let me add my most heartfelt congratulations on a job well, and a merit most well deserved. Ya won't believe me, but I'm dancing in my wheelie... :yahoo:/> :yahoo:/> :yahoo:/> :banana:/> :banana:/> :banana:/> :salute:/>

....now I have this vision of you swirling like a Dervish while SWMBO rolls her eyes and thinks "oh Lordy the man gone crazy!!"

Clif , Thank you MY friend....

Your words mean a lot to ME.. :wub:

Will you please stop doing wheelies or else SWMBO is going a tan MY hide man...

:salute: