DIPLOMA in.CRIMINOLOGY.

Congratulations!!!

Well done and I hope that you get that degree well and properly framed.

Time get that WNW kit to celebrate..you know, those great 1/32 classics

Edited by Av8fan

Congrats Holmes!!!

Hello W ..thank you very much Sir. :salute:

Well done!

Stephen

Thank you Stephen ...much appreciated . :banana:

Congratulations!!!

Well done and I hope that you get that degree well and properly framed.

Time get that WNW kit to celebrate..you know, those great 1/32 classics

Hello MY friend.. Thnk you kindly for your well wishes..yes I need it framed..with the other awards fom the Police Force

I think I can have a full gallery soon. :unsure: :nanner:

Yeah, The WNW. Kits are soooooooo Tempting...

I might just do that Michael... Thank you for putting temptation MY way.....

Thank you for your support while I was studying etc ..

Very much appreciated .. :wave:

.....so you wanna be MY guinea pig for the psychology experiments..... :taunt::tease:

HOLMES :cop:

Edited by HOLMES

...achieving this made ME think of this...

I saw this recently on a program about the 80's.... :coolio:/>/>/>/>/>

Enjoy...

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=vEfKEzX9QLE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DvEfKEzX9QLE

:rofl:/>/>

Good one, Holmes. Leave it to Grandma to find the bright side of things.

Congratulations on your achievement. Your hard work has paid off. :thumbsup:

Tom

Congrats, I can not believe how much the job has changed over the years. Can't move up without those programs under the belt. The new guys coming in have to have courses we old farts never even heard of.

Good one, Holmes. Leave it to Grandma to find the bright side of things.

Congratulations on your achievement. Your hard work has paid off. :thumbsup:/>

Tom

I thought someone with MY kinda humor would like that.

Thank you Tom for your well wishes..now , well I stared the other course while finishing this one. :woot.gif:

Congrats, I can not believe how much the job has changed over the years. Can't move up without those programs under the belt. The new guys coming in have to have courses we old farts never even heard of.

Hello phantom,

Thank you kind sir or is it sergeant!!

Yes the job has changed considerably and when I initially joined you needed qualifications , like Math, english etc and had to be fit and pass the physical tests etc..a d pass an oral exam and written exam..

Now they don't even do that on some forces.. Their training lacks the discipline and integrity that I was brought up and now if you have an "OLOGY" after your name you are a high flyer never mind the good old common approach or detection. Not that I want it for that reason at all..

I just want to learn more..I love reading books so may as well use the gray matter for some useful purpose.. :rolleyes: might have as well get so ethi g useful out of these books :thumbsup:

I did this not for any reason except to learn about behavior and I find it very interesting.. Have studied sciences but they were of the chemistry kind!!

So hope you are good...AND THANK YOU once again.. :salute:

Edited by HOLMES

Congrats, Holmes. Way to go.

I did this not for any reason except to learn about behavior and I find it very interesting..

Oh good, your one of the 15%. The other would be psychologists just want to understand them self :woot.gif:

Edited by huntermountain

Congratulations My Dear Holmes ! :clap2:/>

I know how hard earned this diploma was . :salute:/>

Well deserved as and soon you'll know all of our psychosis ! :rofl:/>

~Gregg

Thank you Gregg ..listening to MY constant chattering about it..what I have to do and what not.., quite a patient friend you have been. :worship:

I've been analyzing you ALL from day one.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hello phantom,

Thank you kind sir or is it sergeant!!

Yes the job has changed considerably and when I initially joined you needed qualifications , like Math, english etc and had to be fit and pass the physical tests etc..a d pass an oral exam and written exam..

Now they don't even do that on some forces.. Their training lacks the discipline and integrity that I was brought up and now if you have an "OLOGY" after your name you are a high flyer never mind the good old common approach or detection. Not that I want it for that reason at all..

I just want to learn more..I love reading books so may as well use the gray matter for some useful purpose.. rolleyes.gif might have as well get so ethi g useful out of these books 70.gif

I did this not for any reason except to learn about behavior and I find it very interesting.. Have studied sciences but they were of the chemistry kind!!

So hope you are good...AND THANK YOU once again.. salute.gif

Knee is all healed. Nope for the Sergeant. They tried to promote me again. I do not like the pay cut. Still can not wrap my head around the government. Worse hours, MUCH worse assignment , 10 times the responability and LESS pay.

A part time girl is the only one who took the promotion. Part time and three years on the job.BANGHEAD2.jpg She can have it.

Phantom,

Good to hear your knee is healing slowly but surely.

Just take it easy carrying those phantoms about the cave man..

I hear you brother in blue. :whistle:

A d you get NO thanks whatever you do or don't do!!

A cog in the background is far better than the main Face in the forefront... :coolio:

Thank you. :wave:

one day Watson asked Sherlock: Holmes what school did you go to become a detective?

Sherlock: Elementary my dear Watson Elementary

Sorry had to said it :P

congrats there is no shortage of criminals and it good to have a career

I've been analyzing you ALL from day one.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:D I know why you're :rofl: , if you've been analyzing me, you must be holding your sides to keep from laughing too hard. I once drove a psyche doc to see his analyst...and the analyst went nutz trying to understand him.

one day Watson asked Sherlock: Holmes what school did you go to become a detective?

Sherlock: Elementary my dear Watson Elementary

Sorry had to said it :P/>

congrats there is no shortage of criminals and it good to have a career

Hello. Hacker ,

That is a brilliant joke...I really loved it , thanks :yahoo:

Thank you .. :wave:

:D/> I know why you're :rofl:/> , if you've been analyzing me, you must be holding your sides to keep from laughing too hard. I once drove a psyche doc to see his analyst...and the analyst went nutz trying to understand him.

:wub:

:rofl:

:tease: :tease: