Medium/Tactical bomber group build?

I was thinking this might be a fun group build. The heavy bombers had their shot of fame before, but what about the medium/tactical bombers? Like the B-25, B-26, A-26, Camberra/B-57, Il-28, ect? Would anyone be interested in something like this? I'm still thinking about the rules and what not, but it shouldn't be too difficult. Let's hear your thoughts.

RYAN.

Edited by caudleryan

Modern too like the F-117, A-6, f-105, etc?

Yes, I think that would qualify as a tactical bomber. The reason I am including tactical bombers is that by the end of WW2, newer, smaller designs could carry just as much as medium bombers could. By the time the Korean War broke out, the term medium bomber was practically obsolete. So, an F-105 could carry as much as a B-25(or B-17 for that matter). What about fighter/attack planes like the F/A-18 or F-15E? I don't know, I haven't thought too much about those. Hmmm, all of this thinking is making my head hurt.

RYAN.

Have some A-6s. (Which might get built in the up coming Grumman GB) How about a plane designed as a Medium bomber but used for other stuff? Have two B-25s I would like to make as Canadian multi engine trainers.

I'll have to think about that one, Shawn. I'm going to try to keep this one as simple as possible. The last group builds I hosted

turned out to be a lot more complicated term-wise than I wanted.

RYAN.

A-10 would be a medium/tactical bomber also no?

Although there is a Hog GB coming up.

Either way I've been holding onto a F-117 and an A-6 as some of the last aircraft kits I have so I'd be keen to do either one of those. Probably the stealth.