1/32 AN/APX-95 TACTS POD

I think it was Two Mikes Resin. They were ACMI though not TACTS.

Not sure you can get them anymore.

They came in ballasted and unballasted version.

Edited by loki

I have sent refs to harold at AMS resin. He said he will start working on a line of ACMI/TCTS pods, but I don't know when they may be ready. Probably soon.

Jake

I have sent refs to harold at AMS resin. He said he will start working on a line of ACMI/TCTS pods, but I don't know when they may be ready. Probably soon.

Jake

I have all the refs from Jim, plus a bunch of photos from other sources. I found a length of brass tubing the correct diameter (just a fraction large, I like that due to a small amount of resin shrinkage). I made a casting of the brass, and now have several lengths of resin rods. Perfect for the pods. I have some of the brackets marked out and ready to be added. I have the nose shaped up, and using one of my F-4E pitot tubes (shortened) for the probe.

I am hoping to cast them without a seam along one side. If they can be cast with a pouring block on one end, that will be the way to to do it. I will know more by the end of next week. Be patient grasshopper.

Harold