Wow. If I ever build an A-6, I would want it to look just like this. In your work in progress, frankly I thought the weathering was a little overdone, but I have definitely changed my opinion after seeing the finished model. I think it is just the right level now.

Great job and your pictures are awesome as well. You definitely did justice to this kit which we all know has some issues. I like the weathering and attention to detail, not to mention the badly needed motivation I need to finish mine......congrats.

Great job and your pictures are awesome as well. You definitely did justice to this kit which we all know has some issues. I like the weathering and attention to detail, not to mention the badly needed motivation I need to finish mine......congrats.

Thank you, your brilliant work on revell A-6E inspired me, I'm looking foward to the day you finish it!

Wow, finally we get to see the finished model. been following the progress and was quite inspiring.

gonna steal some ideas, ha ha

Fantastic work, was hoping to see more of the cockpit.

Wow, fantastic job! Can't get enough of all that detail. The shots are amazing, too. How do you do that background?

The background is a piece of black paper, and I import the images into the lightroom to daken the background around the model.