Hi Jake,

I saw a couple pics of a 1/32 Kuwait Hornet that Pete built on LSP. He only had a couple pics posted because the rest of the build was going to be in the new book coming out. Do you have a tentative release date for the book yet? Looking forward to it.

Rick

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Guys, I must apologize about Pig's Hornet book. As some of you may have read, I had intended to have it debut at the IPMS Nationals this week in Virginia. Pig and I worked very hard earlier in the year to get it done, and right before I was to send it to print, I had a catastrophic software failure, rendering the files of two book projects corrupt and I could no longer open them. As a result, I couldn't get either to the printer on time to have them here by this week.

Furthermore, all previous work was lost and I've had to start over from the very beginning. I've already managed to re-complete a large percentage of Pig's book, but I still have quite a bit more to do. I have no ETA as of yet. It is my #1 priority when I return from the Nationals, however.

Sorry for the bad news.

Jake