Thought I'd post this here being it's a bigger, more often viewed forum. I need some Photoshop work done (if it's even possible). I need to hang some model aircraft from a wall and want to try other members ideas on how to do it. I'll hang a 1:48 B-17 in a picture frame with the backdrop an aerial view of the landing field (Horham, Ridgewell take your pick) so it looks like a 3-D picture of the plane flying over its base. Is there anyone who knows Photoshop that can make a few 'backdrop' pictures? I'd like a different 'backdrop' to use for a 1:48 P-51, 1:72 B-29 and PBY Catalina. I'm sure this is either very simple or painstaking therefor I will pay for the work done and I don't mean 5 bucks, it deserves much more. Please drop me a PM if you can help and thanks in advance. :cheers:

Um, maybe, but I have no clue how to print a specific sized image and other factors I have no knowledge of.

ah, well, I think that'd be a good place to start in terms of getting images of the specific aerial images you are after (for whoever does the PS work for you).

Send me a PM with more details I'll see what I can come up with. I don't know how to use the 3D function in PS but I need to learn it anyway... PS I have a Mac not a PC but that shouldn't matter...

I think your inbox is full, won't allow me to send you a message.