Buying Model Paint Online ?

What are some sources of ordering model paint nowadays, my usual sources do not ship paint anymore.

thanks

DaveT

I always go for the Brothers Sprue but I live only a state away. Don't know what shipping would be to Canada.

Best to plan ahead and order several colors at a time

I do all my paint shopping from scalehobbyist.com. I'm not sure on their selection, because I use MM enamels exclusively, and they have every color in the catalog, and are the cheapest places I've been able to find paints, with decent shipping costs. Shipping times can be a few days, but if I'm ordering my paint in advance before starting a project (as you should do to avoid wait times) then I usually have all I need when it's time to get rolling.

if you want enamel paint, forget about USA based online shops, they all claim not being able to ship to Canada... some even falsely claim Canada customs will take and keep your order... but in fact, they just don't want to bother fill in some forms...

it is not possible anymore also to get enamel paints from UK as Royal mail changed their policy... so, for Gunze and Tamiya products, i use Lucky Model, from HK, with great results (i also use EricYY, now Sealmodel, also from HK)