Me 262 Nightfighter

Here is my recently finished Three Seat Me 262 Nightfighter built from the 1/72 scale Special Hobby kit.

406283724.jpg

406283720.jpg

406283723.jpg

406283717.jpg

406283721.jpg

406283719.jpg

This model was built SFTB and painted with Model Master enamels sprayed freehanded through my Iwata Revolution BR airbrush.

Matrixone

Thanks USMC6094,

Yes it sure is different looking, this Special Hobby kit is the only one of this aircraft design so I had to make the best of it or never have it in my collection.

For an older limited run kit this one went together well, only the too long main landing gear legs spoiled the appearance of the finished model.

In a few days I will post pics of another Me 262 I just finished, its built and painted to a higher standard than the model in this thread.

Matrixone

I really love each of your posts. Always an interesting and rare Luft 46 model and interesting vintage like photography. Really love how you made industrial feel with the backgrounds with this model! :cheers:/>

Ditto

Thanks guys!

I am not that pleased with the photography of this model.

All my pictures of finished models are taken outdoors and when this model was finished we were getting a lot of wet weather here and I had to wait a few days for the rain/drizzle to stop before I could get my pictures, while it did dry out for a brief time it was still a dark overcast day with no direct sunlight which made it difficult to get the kind of pictures I wanted, what you see here is only the best of a bad group of images.

I can do better than this and hope to show you when I post pics of my other Me 262.

Matrixone