JUMP'N JASPER JONES!! ITS ANOTHER MUDHEN

linus,

Simply amazing. I can hardly see the helmet, yet you scratched out the night vision goggles, and oxygen mask. You surely have the eyes of an Eagle. Well done my friend. Well done.

Joel

linus,

Simply amazing. I can hardly see the helmet, yet you scratched out the night vision goggles, and oxygen mask. You surely have the eyes of an Eagle. Well done my friend. Well done.

Joel

thanks again joel ! i can assure you, i don't have eagle eyes ( nice pun , by the way). it was many hours of HEAVY squinting. haha.

thanks again to everyone for the really nice words of encouragement.

here's another small update on the canopy originally i hadn't planned to do this, but one interesting thing that happens when taking way to long to finish a build is one gets better at their craft during the process. So i decided to go back and spruce up the under side of the canopy. on the original kit piece, the locking mechanism that holds the support strut is virtually no existent. i removed the molded details and built the mechanism from scratch. i rebuilt the latching section on the support strut to accommodate the new locking mechanism. it may be hard to see in the photo. i also added the riveted under side of the canopy edge as well as the rubber ceil. this was added after painting. i took a thin piece of sprue. shaped it and attached it using tamiya extra thin cement. once dry, i dirtied it up with pastels so it wasn't so white.

DBF8796E-8FD0-4C14-9944-111B8E4FCF45.jpg

fcb860a6-fa6b-4a32-adc8-d8b3e7f6fdab.jpg

have a good night!

Linus,

Simply amazing. I wouldn't have given the underside of the canopy much thought as I only build personal display models. But what you've accomplished is just extraordinary.

Joel

Linus,

Simply amazing. I wouldn't have given the underside of the canopy much thought as I only build personal display models. But what you've accomplished is just extraordinary.

Joel

Thanks Joel! I usually neglect this area too. Like I've mentioned before, it's in those areas I wanted to put more effort. So far so good, i think. Looking back I already have ideas on how to make it better hah never satisfied.

Thanks Joel! I usually neglect this area too. Like I've mentioned before, it's in those areas I wanted to put more effort. So far so good, i think. Looking back I already have ideas on how to make it better hah never satisfied.

Linus,

there's the basic difference between us. I'm just glad to successfully complete a sub assembly and move on. You're always looking for ways to improve you work.

Joel