Today I'm here with my F-4E made with Hasegawa kit with Black box cockpit and pylons. I've used afterburner stencils and fantastic skys decals set for IAF phantoms(as you can see it is missing few parts like an antenna because and other stuff because I just get back from Bytom Festival where a friend of mine took it).

Happy watching.

001_zpsbf079dd6.jpg

002_zps85e7a4ed.jpg

003_zpsd89647a4.jpg

004_zpsad77384f.jpg

You need to move the sidewinders inboard, you cannot hang a bomb under the sidewinder due to clearance restrictions.

Did the seats come with the BB set? is so what set did you use,or where did the seats come from? they look like Mk5.

Curt

Thank you for your answer Netz. Seats are one made by aires marked as for F-4E. Which are the correct one?

That about Aim-9 should I move Sidwinder to inboard rail or mk.82 to inboard rack at TER? Which option is more correct?

Edited by Marcin Czarnowicz

Loadout notwithstanding, that is some incredible weathering, I particularly like the dented and bashed gas bag. Really good looking model, the heat staining beneath the stabilators is equally impressive.

Thank you for your answer Netz. Seats are one made by aires marked as for F-4E. Which are the correct one?

That about Aim-9 should I move Sidwinder to inboard rail or mk.82 to inboard rack at TER? Which option is more correct?

You can move them where ever you like there was no standard default location, I've seen them both inboard and out, also dual Aim-9's mounted on one pylon with no bombs underneath and a full TER on the opposite side,

The seat should not have the "Pan" around the parachute pack, that is a feature of the MK5 for the "F-4B" and "C" (it's actually a F-7)

The painting and weathering look unreal, however the clear appear to be milky and scratched.

A little flatter would be better, and less post shading with Black,a simple wash would have been my preference.

Curt

Edited by Netz

The painting and weathering look unreal, however the clear appear to be milky and scratched.

When I say "unreal" I mean nice, not unrealistic. I just wanted to clear that up.