The other other Me 262 FINISHED!!!

Here is my recently completed Revell 1/72 scale Me 262 Zerstorer, the model was built SFTB and painted with Model Master enamels.

The camouflage pattern was airbrushed freehanded with my Iwata Revolution BR, for those of you looking for an airbrush that is very capable of precision airbrushing the Revolution BR should not be overlooked. Don't let the lower price of it put you off, this airbrush is ideal for painting Luftwaffe camo schemes or for adding weathering effects.

406283841.jpg

406283834.jpg

406283838.jpg

406283840.jpg

406283747.jpg

406283744.jpg

406283750.jpg

406283839.jpg

Matrixone

Thanks Bigasshammm,

This kit was released by Revell about 8 or 10 years ago, its been in my stash for a very long time.

The airbrush I use is perfect for painting models but at the same time cost very little. I think a lot of modelers really do think they need to spend hundreds of dollars to get an airbrush that can spray fine details but that's not really true, the Revolution BR can spray model paints just as good as any of the high priced airbrushes I own and that's why they are now my backups in case something should happen to my BR.

Matrixone