IPMS Seattle Spring Show pics

IMG_5173_zps91df6c5e.jpg

IMG_5172_zpsd89f4547.jpg

IMG_5171_zpsdb5ec60c.jpg

IMG_5170_zps7b83f3c4.jpg

Aaaaaaand, that's all folks! Lots of other stuff I didn't photograph, I'm sure. About the only area that I took zero pictures was of the table with approximately 1,000 Gundams on it. I simply couldn't get near it; it was mobbed with throngs of enthusiastic mecha fans. More power to them. I was entertained listening to one argument about the accuracy of these giant robot warrior models. It's great to see enthusiasm in all venues for the hobby!

Man, that looks like it was a great show. I was just in Tacoma last week looking for a house. Flew out early Saturday Morning so I wouldn't be able to make it. Oh well, I'll be living there for the next 3 years so I have time!!!!

Denis

Thanks for the photos, it looks like it was an excellent show.

I believe the F-15C below could have been built with my (Caracal Models) decals. If he/she is reading this thread, can the owner of this model please get in touch with me so I can get some photos of this beautiful model for my upcoming gallery pages?

IMG_5246_zps5ddd7596.jpg

Edited by KursadA