CD72014: 1/72 T-45C Goshawk

In yet another crazy move, I will be releasing a 1/72 T-45C Goshawk sheet in June. This will consist of a few select options from the three 1/48 Goshawk sheets I released a while ago (which sold very well). The decals will come with information on how to accurize the Italeri kit; which many of you still have somewhere in the stash.

I think there are lots of Italeri 1/72 T-45 kits out there waiting for decent decals and some work to correct them. I will keep doing 1/72 sheets of Cartograf-printed US subjects as long as you support these efforts like you did with the F-102 and F-101B sheets I did.

More on this sheet later, along with the final layout of the 1/72 F-15C sheet coming in June.

I think I have two, maybe three in the stash.

If I can put in a *small* plug ... I have the Nav Air/Pax River scheme from the Model Alliance sheet. Only recent Goshawk I've built (since a slammed-together one back the kit was originally released - rather than chuck it into a box for a rebuild I think I - stupidly - strapped a C-sized model rocket engine to it and sent it spinning off into oblivion).

I'd really like the fuselage sash schemes. In order of preference (from your 48th sheets), and of course respecting your decision to go with whatever combination best suits your business model:

Also, the F-15 sheet will include MT ANG markings?

Thanks!

I think I have two, maybe three in the stash.

If I can put in a *small* plug ... I have the Nav Air/Pax River scheme from the Model Alliance sheet. Only recent Goshawk I've built (since a slammed-together one back the kit was originally released - rather than chuck it into a box for a rebuild I think I - stupidly - strapped a C-sized model rocket engine to it and sent it spinning off into oblivion).

I'd really like the fuselage sash schemes. In order of preference (from your 48th sheets), and of course respecting your decision to go with whatever combination best suits your business model:

Also, the F-15 sheet will include MT ANG markings?

Thanks!

Thanks for the suggestions: I agree that the sash schemes look great, and I will make sure I include some of these in addition to the Redhawks scheme (which was by far the best selling of the three 1/48 sheets I did).

The 1/72 ANG F-15C sheet will include every state option I did for the other scales, including MT.

Was there a Marine Training Sqn.? Or was there a Goshawk with Navy on one side & Marines on the other, coz I would like to do a Marine bird if they existed??

Like the choices listed above.....

there are goshawks with marines titles. i have a few of them on photo. however, can't tell if they are 2-sided markings.

i'd say the marines are also trained on T-45, so why not apply marines markings on them as well... :)

Robert

Thanks, will there be a Marine bird on the sheet?

Can't wait to see the layout, got most of the spare bits made for the kits, now to start cockpit assembly then bash the kits together!!

Was there a Marine Training Sqn.?

There is not a dedicated marine T-45 squadron, they are all Navy (VT-7, 9, 21, 22, & 86) but students would be marines as well. And like others said, some aircraft have MARINES markings although they are are part of the Navy squadrons.