Again, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY! I'm selling a partially started 1/72 Fujimi F-14A Ali-Cat, with decals for both Iranian and USN 'cats. Decals are sealed, as are photo-etch parts. This is the kit that can assembled and the wings inserted after fuselage construction. Options include an opened radar, two different exhaust nozzles, a mounting stand for the engines, a TARPS pod and extenable glove vanes.

Parts I started-the cockpit ( a dark grey), all with acrylics (thus easily removes) The front edges of the wings, stabilizors and tail surfaces have been covered with masking foil, again easily removed. Box looks like crap with small orange circles (my niece used it for a mat for a Christmas project). And that's it . A good modeller can clean up and finish the kit or use it for spares (all weps and pylons are intact).

Price if US$15 (or REASONABLE OFFER),NOT including shipping.PayPal or USPS Money Order a must, no trades. Ships from Central CT, 06052. I can get it out this week-I'm on vacation!

Contact me via this post or directly at cryptoguy295@hotmail.com

SOLD!

Thanks for looking, Felinoid

Edited by Felinoid