Su 27 Ukrainian Air Force 1:32

• 2 weeks later...

Danke Dieter..Es gibt nichts critique...Ihre Gestalt ist!! hervorragend! Ich lasse ein planen, wenn es halbes so gutes ist, wie Ihr ich ekstatisch ist :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

There is nothing to critique...your build is outstanding!!! I have one planned, if it is half as good as yours I'll be ecstatic (translation) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Edited by #1 Greywolf

Thanks again for your compliments.

I am impressed by so much positive resonance. Normally I build simple models. Without additional parts. But the Su-27 jet is for me the most beautiful of all time and I wanted to get more out of the kit.

I've never seen the original in real life. Perhaps the time is coming .......................

:wave:/>

Dieter

Your work is truly remarkable, I see a great attention to detail and aottimo result can be appreciated even more by comparing the model with the photo of the real aircraft. You have taken a long time but with these results I can tell you that you have been rewarded in full fatigue. Congratulations!

Hello,

I can only say thank you. So much resonance - even after weeks .....

@AlienFrogModeller

I understand and that's the important thing. I write with a translator, too and that will probably not be always correct. But this is international communication and I think that's great. :thumbsup:/>/>/>/>/>

I have a few pictures that I have taken on the balcony.This model made ​me even after the construction sweat. ;)/>/>/>/>/>

6361376463306464.jpg

3838353433646336.jpg

3962616466646262.jpg

6364346466633933.jpg

3137646431346133.jpg

What`s wrong? Is there a snake inside?

6363366230643861.jpg

6663623262363438.jpg

Just for fun. I have seen pictures. Some ukrainian staff traveling ahead of the scooter. But not on a Vespa "pole position". :whistle:/>/>

6566313161643563.jpg

3736613333383234.jpg

That's it. After the long winter, I finally was able to take some pictures outdoors. The first time I had to stop, because the sun was too low.

:wave:/>/>/>/>/>

Dieter

Edited by Kellerassel
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh ein Landsmann :D

Sehr schönes Modell Dieter. Kaum zu glauben dass das ein Modell ist. Da passt alles perfekt ! Einfach Klasse!

Hoffe mehr von dir zu sehen.

Outstanding model, hard to believe that this is a scale model. Everything's looking perfect. Great work!

Patrick

Thanks again for your comments.

The best or not - it remains only a model. Others have built before me very great Susie `s. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and if the model appeals to many people, it is of course a nice feeling. :)/>/>

@Patrick

Wie ich sehe, kommst du aus Bitburg. Die ehemalige Heimat der Eifel-Eagles.

Deinen "fliegenden Tennisplatz" hast du auch toll gebaut. :thumbsup:/>

I see you're from Bitburg. The former home of the Eifel Eagles.

Your "flying tennis court" you have also built great. :thumbsup:/>

Nice weekend

Dieter

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Servus Dieter!

Your Flanker looks beautiful! All-round great job.

Since you posted in Critique Corner, the one thing you may want to do differently next time is to eliminate that step that the leading edges retract into, real aircraft never have such a step since the trailing edges of flying surfaces are thin. Model companies usually do this so that the aircraft can be modelled with leading edges extended or retracted.

:worship:

Marcel

Since you posted in Critique Corner, the one thing you may want to do differently next time is to eliminate that step that the leading edges retract into, real aircraft never have such a step since the trailing edges of flying surfaces are thin. Model companies usually do this so that the aircraft can be modelled with leading edges extended or retracted.

Hello Marcel,

I agree with you. I wanted the angle of the leading edge but then, as I've seen it on the original images.

I would have to install and adjust the valves before painting. I could have the edge safely thin grind and adjust. Afterwards, it was too late because the building was too far gone and I probably would have done more damage. I should also replace the seats for the landing flaps. So the gap is too big.

It's my first model with resin, etched parts - and separate flaps. When next I will take a closer look there.

Thank you for your comment - Can sometimes be criticism, because nobody is perfect. ;)/>

@all

Thank you, too.

:wave:/>

Dieter

• 1 month later...

Guten Tag from Mirgorod, Ukraine.

Oh, for a long time I don't write about the finished model.

You really maded great Su-27. I love this Fighter. It's my favourite.

I liked your Su-27. Exellent work and good photos. You maded and showed on photos various small details of plane. It made model more interesting and beautiful.

8 months - it's not so lond for scale 1:32.

Well done.

I wish You luck, patience and a lot of free time for modelling.

Tschüss.

Edited by romeoferrari