Su 27 Ukrainian Air Force 1:32

Hello,

@romeoferrari

Thank you for your praise and your desires. You've probably seen the great birds in real life, I envy you.

Cheers to the home of the 08. :cheers:/>

@Flush

Do not give up, but try. We all start out small. For me, not everything is ok on the first try. romeoferrari has mentioned it - you need time, patience and sometimes luck.

Thank you for your praise.

:wave:/> Dieter

• 6 months later...

Dieter, you are a Verrückte (thank you Google Translate). That has to be up there with the best models I have seen here! How on earth did I miss this? Inspirational work! Seine schöne!!!!!

Hahaha, :thumbsup:/>/>/>

We modelers need to be a little bit crazy.....

Thank you and joK for the compliments.

:wave:/>/>/> Dieter

Stunning work, truly first-class.

I have a question on the missiles. I thought I read somewhere that the black stripes indicate that the missile is an inert training device and not a live weapon. If so, would it be realistic to show a full compliment of training missiles? I know that western aircraft typically only carry one or two at most.

Regards,

John

Beautiful Flanker Dieter. Great job on getting all of the little details correct. She looks splendid.

Mr. Geedubelyer, I remember a ways back I believe you were working a really nice 1/32nd F-15, any progress?

Stunning work, truly first-class.

I have a question on the missiles. I thought I read somewhere that the black stripes indicate that the missile is an inert training device and not a live weapon. If so, would it be realistic to show a full compliment of training missiles? I know that western aircraft typically only carry one or two at most.

Regards,

John

Here is a link to airliners.net

The 27 blue has only one (perhaps two) stations not occupied.(First and fourth picture). I think it's all possible.

Of the 08 there are no photos with armament - but I wanted to make the model so from the beginning.

Thank you all for your compliments

:wave:/>/>/>/>/>/>/>

Dieter

• 1 month later...

Dieter,

Just an absolutely incredible build. Your attention to added details has really paid off with truly a one of a kind model. Your camo paint scheme is just amazing, as is your NMF of the engine area.

Joel