I heard all the negative press with the B version Pedro kit, but was wondering if the "emil" is any better?

Are they the same sprues?

thanks

All of their He-111 series is based on the same basic design, with different smaller sprues for variant differences like engine nacelles, etc. The rest are the same. I built a He-111F-1 by kitbashing the Hasegawa wings with the Roden kit, and did not think the Roden kit was too difficult to build for someone with a bit of experience. It certainly requires some creative shimming, patching and building skills.

Edited by KursadA

I can attest that the 111E has the same problems as the other Roden Heinkels. See my signature for a thread (with pictures) detailing my assembly of said kit.

I can attest that the 111E has the same problems as the other Roden Heinkels. See my signature for a thread (with pictures) detailing my assembly of said kit.

Thanks so much for that thread Mark! :thumbsup:/> :worship:/> I so much want to do a Col. Klink He-111E....."flying my Heinkel..dropping my eggs in the snow!"

After reading your tips, I feel I can do it! :)

Edited by mike_espo

It is buildable but it'll test your patience. It was the subject of Hyperscale's first ever group build and I'm guessing only about a half dozen of us finished. Sure looks good in the box tho.

Ken