Just Graduated !!!!!!!!!!!

Well after about three years, I just graduated. I received my degree in avionics and one in aviation maintenance. I also received my FAA certification for airframe and powerplant (A&P). This has been one heck of a ride, going to school full time, working full time, and being a husband and father. I can now relax and enjoy my family and hobby again. Sorry if this sounds like I am bragging, I am just really excited and relieved.

Dave Fassett

Congrats!!!

I know how you feel and it's a great moment...enjoy it!

After a couple of years with the NFL Europe (not as a player :-) ) I decided to go back to school and finish what I started. Now I have my B1 (EASA ground engineer) and a couple of years ago my company sent me to Texas for my A&P.

I'm a happy man :-)

Edited by coneheadff

Congrats Dave, I was avionics in the CAF for nearly 24 years. I worked helo's, fighters, and transports.

I am now back in the avionics field working on Air Ambulance Helicopters. I also repair all the helicpoters medical instruments/devices as their Biomedical Engineer and I am also their Human Simulator Technologist. The future is bright for you in this field. I love my current job!

Saaaaaay What.....you got a two-fer :lol: and a friend of mines wife thinks she's carrying a heavy load...sheesh.. Well she is but WOW!!!; you did all that being a full time father,husband, and working too!!..Dude!!! YOU ROCK!!! :worship: :worship: :worship: , and as far as bragging THAT AIN'T BRAGGING..that's just spreading some very good news. Those frequent flyers and sometimers can feel a lot safer now :yahoo: :yahoo: .

Edited by #1 Greywolf

Thank you all. Now that the weekend is over, and family has left, let the building begin. I have a pair of Stryker's (1/35 & 1/72)and a Hustler waiting for me, and no not that kind of Hustler you bunch of perv's :lol: , a B-58. Thanks again all, now get to building.

Dave Fassett