Hi all,

Has anybody dealing with Jeremy Coyle also know as shadoweng on the forum received any stuff from him?

I am just curious since it's been two weeks since I sent a 1/48 Hasegawa F/A-18C with extras and as of today I have no received any of the stuff he was supposed to send two weeks ago. He was looking for a big quantity of Hasegawa F-18s by then.

I hope he is just busy and has not had time to send them, but I am bit worried since he has not answered any of my PMs.

If this transaction ends bad on my side, it will be my first bad experience on ARC ever.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Juan

Edited by solher1

I have fallen behind getting your kit out Juan. I have the Hind and interior ready to be shipped. I just haven't had a chance. Sometimes i lose track of time and do not realize the time goes that fast! I am sorry for being slow. There is no excuse on my end except for me being slow and just losing track of time. Do not worry this WILL not end bad for you.

J

Edited by shadoweng

I have fallen behind getting your kit out Juan. I have the Hind and interior ready to be shipped. I just haven't had a chance. Sometimes i lose track of time and do not realize the time goes that fast! I am sorry for being slow. There is no excuse on my end except for me being slow and just losing track of time. Do not worry this WILL not end bad for you.

J

Sorry Jeremy if I posted this too soon, but no replies to my messages put me a little nervous.

Thank you.

Juan

Yeah what the hell Jeremy, get that man his model kits :tumble: What you mean you busy...all you do is sit on you butt and fly planes :smiley-transport006: call me at all hours of the day to BS :touche: ...LOL!!! :rofl:

No worries, Jeremy is a great man! slow from what his mom says, but a great man.

Jeremy did you get settled in the house, if so then call me. Also I need to know if that VP SeaKing is still in the hobby shop you emailed me.

Later man,

Joe

Got the Kit out yesterday, Will give you a buzz soon Joe! And Yes the VP Seaking was there last time I was there. I will look again next time I go and if it is.... Well it will be mine.... then probably yours LOL.

J