1/48th Tamiya Corsairs and deck equipment

These look good! My only critiques will be minor since these are so well done.

The panel highlighting is just a little overdone for my personal taste, but that's just a preference. Given the overall weathering, you might consider applying a little wear to the propeller and leading edge of the wings, at least on the -1A. Also, the step on the wing should be filled in on these, and it generally wasn't added until after the war I believe. Looking forward to seeing more!

These look good! My only critiques will be minor since these are so well done.

The panel highlighting is just a little overdone for my personal taste, but that's just a preference. Given the overall weathering, you might consider applying a little wear to the propeller and leading edge of the wings, at least on the -1A. Also, the step on the wing should be filled in on these, and it generally wasn't added until after the war I believe. Looking forward to seeing more!

I think the weathering is excellent, Corsairs were very worn. I agree the prop looks too pristine. Correct in regards to the step.

Absolutely outstanding builds. I really like the panel highlights and the overall paint job is terrific. Top notch.

I would maybe add a chip or two to the paint, especially on the wings where ground crew and pilots stepped. At this late stage, it's still an easy addition.

Again, great builds! They are a pleasure to look at. :thumbsup: