CD48037 - Vipers - The Next Generation

As the release date is getting closer, here is the layout of CD48037, my first sheet for late model F-16C/D's from international operators:

cd48037p1.jpg

There is a second sheet with enough (country-specific when applicable) stencilling for any one of the subjects on the sheet. The options on the sheet are:

-Polish Air Force F-16C 03-0060 ("4060"), Tiger Meet 2011 markings

-Polish Air Force F-16D 03-0082 ("4082"), Tiger Meet 2011 markings

-Royal Morocco Air Force F-16C 08-8016, "4500th F-16 Delivery" markings

-Royal Morocco Air Force F-16D 08-8024

-Royal Bahraini Air Force F-16C 98-2012

-Royal Air Force of Oman F-16C "811"

-Royal Air Force of Oman F-16D "801"

There are also several sets of bonus serial numbers and insignia that should make it possible to build almost any Polish F-16.

Edited by KursadA
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've got my polish viper ready for these decals....any anticipated release date for these?

I should have the decals in 7-10 days or so; but the instruction sheets need some more work. A mid-July release date seems about right for this batch.

Edited by KursadA

The decals are here, and they look pretty good. The instructions will take me a bit more work, so no preorders for the time being. I should be able to start shipping these by mid-July.

cd48037photo.jpg

vipers1.jpgvipers2.jpgvipers3.jpgvipers4.jpg

Edited by KursadA

There really aren't many shape-specific stencils in there, but I designed the refueling door to fit the Tamiya kit.

I hope that door compares well with the Kinetic Block 52+, as I will order this once it's available.

TIA

Hey.

When are this very nice decals coming in scale 1/72 from you?i am big f16 fans and trying to build all countries in scale 1/72.

How about a f16d from bahrain airforce to?

I will buy them when they are here in scale 1/72..

F16tot/tommy

I will be releasing these in 1/72 later in the year. I was not able to find a good enough photo of a RBAF F-16D in the new scheme, belonging to the same unit depicted on the sheet. If anyone has some, please send them to me and I will add an F-16D option to the 1/72 sheet.

Hi again.

Here are link to f-16.net with 1 picture off F16D number 152 from RBAF and they are only flying with 1FS there,because they only got 4 F16d's in RBAF.

And the one have on your sheet is from 2FS and from 2 bath,where there only was F16c's delivered.The only thing is the tail bands is not red/black but cremy/black.

Hope this can help you.

http://www.f-16.net/aircraft-database/F-16/airframe-profile/3064/

Hi again.

Here are link to f-16.net with 1 picture off F16D number 152 from RBAF and they are only flying with 1FS there,because they only got 4 F16d's in RBAF.

And the one have on your sheet is from 2FS and from 2 bath,where there only was F16c's delivered.The only thing is the tail bands is not red/black but cremy/black.

Hope this can help you.

http://www.f-16.net/aircraft-database/F-16/airframe-profile/3064/

Thanks - for whatever reason, I never came across this photo even though I looked at a lot of places. It would have been easy to add the other squadron's tail band. I will add it to the 1/72 sheet.

I use that side much an that's when i think i have seen a picture off 1 f16d with the new scheme i was looking at it and there it was and i will help

if i can help.

I'm looking forward to get this decals in 1/72 scale.

I'm trying to build all f16 countries in that scale.I'm just missing decals for Chile air force's F16am/bm now.So hope they come some day to them..

:rolleyes:

An i can see you make for oman airforce now and both the F16C and F16D model and that's so nice...