CD48037 - Vipers - The Next Generation

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone who ordered! Starting packing up the orders, they should be on their way to you this week. These will be available at the resellers later in August.

cd48037profiles.jpg

Edited by KursadA

I am working on scaling this down to 1/72, should be done in a few days. I will release it during the one-or-two month period in October or November when I will release nothing but scaled-up / scaled-down versions of existing artwork.(I will use this period to take a break from designing new art, and concentrate on improving a few aspects of the business, get my new vinyl mask business running, and get up to speed with the 3D printing/rapid protoyping infrastructure I am setting up.)

I absolutely love your decals, and I just wish that I could continue to support your art with this sheet. But you missed by a year, when I finally gave up on getting Arabic/English stencils for my Omani F-16 build!!

In all seriousness, keep up the awesome sheets. Hopefully the timing works next time!

As the release date is getting closer, here is the layout of CD48037, my first sheet for late model F-16C/D's from international operators:

cd48037p1.jpg

There is a second sheet with enough (country-specific when applicable) stencilling for any one of the subjects on the sheet. The options on the sheet are:

-Polish Air Force F-16C 03-0060 ("4060"), Tiger Meet 2011 markings

-Polish Air Force F-16D 03-0082 ("4082"), Tiger Meet 2011 markings

-Royal Morocco Air Force F-16C 08-8016, "4500th F-16 Delivery" markings

-Royal Morocco Air Force F-16D 08-8024

-Royal Bahraini Air Force F-16C 98-2012

-Royal Air Force of Oman F-16C "811"

-Royal Air Force of Oman F-16D "801"

There are also several sets of bonus serial numbers and insignia that should make it possible to build almost any Polish F-16.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Last 4 sheets - I am surprised how quickly this sheet sold. As I said before this will not be reprinted; but I will have the Pakistani F-16 sheet for Viper fans next month.

Edited by KursadA
  • 6 years later...
5 hours ago, glevass21 said:

Any chances that CD48037 decal sheet be eventually reprinted ?

😎

SharkOwl 

I intend to design a new series of international F-16 sheets with a different architecture, built around a common stencilling sheet. The new series will include all of the options that were on CD48037, and more.

2 hours ago, KursadA said:

I intend to design a new series of international F-16 sheets with a different architecture, built around a common stencilling sheet. The new series will include all of the options that were on CD48037, and more.

Now that is worth waiting!!!

11 hours ago, KursadA said:

You need references for Singapore Vipers? There are a couple on static display at the airshow over this weekend. 

Mark

22 hours ago, KursadA said:

Thank you for the information KursadA !

A very good news indeed.

Please share with us the progression of the design of this brand new decal sheet !

👍🥇

SharkOwl

On 2/13/2020 at 12:08 PM, KursadA said:

That is great news!  I really want to build the Moroccan Viper, but this sheet is nowhere to be found.  🙂