Hi all. I've posted this in another topic, but didn't receive any answers so I'll try a new thread.

I recently was able to get my hands on a 1/72 Streem Su-24, but it has no instructions. I'm sure the instruction are pretty bare, but I still would like to get a copy to help me out with some of the part layout. Can anybody help me? It's a beautiful looking kit, but I know it's going to be a bear to put together.

Also, does anyone know which cockpit would fit better, NeOmega or Pavla?

Thanks for any help.

Ron

I've got the Pavla cockpit in mine and it requires some thinning of the kit plastic and some reducing of both the nose gear well and the cockpit resin where they meet to make it fit properly.

I can't speak for the NeOmega resin as I've not seen it.

If you pm me your email address, I'll dig out the instructions to my kit and scan them for you.

I got a Streem kit that had the Neomega cockpit with it, but it does not fit at all, mainly due to the fact that the nose U/C bay is too big and also it is too wide for the kit. The Neomega cockpit is meant for the Italeri kit.

The Neomega cockpit is meant for the Italeri kit.

That will be the case for any 1/72 Su-24 aftermarket stuff out there as the Italeri kit is so much more plentiful and available.

It's a pity, really. I would have at least liked to see a vac form replacement canopy made for the Streem kit.