For weeks now I have received no email notices of updates to topics I have subscribed to. I have repeatedly contacted the owner/moderator to report this problem, but have received no response, not even an acknowledgement that he received my emails. I am through wasting my time with ARC.

What is really infuriating is that I have attempted to contact the owner/moderator many times through the "Having problems with the ARC Forums?" link posted at the top of the home page. Why is it posted there if no one bothers to answer it?

To be honest...I have no clue why this subscriber option works for some members and not for others.

I wish I could help but I have no idea what the solution is to fix this problem you are having. This forum program is far from flawless and perfect.

My teenage daughter refers to problems like these as "First World Problems". :OMG-OMG:

;)

This forum program is far from flawless and perfect.

My teenage daughter refers to problems like these as "First World Problems". :OMG-OMG:/>

;)/>

Not flawless and perfect???! Civilisation is doomed!

Some of us, without wanting to disappear up your erm, nether regions (or to dis other esteemed members) would, I'm sure, offer sincere appreciation for your tireless efforts here.

I get them but sometimes they are way too late..for example I got an ARC thingy e mail dated 4th May yesterday but I had already checked it so deleted it. Not really bothered if I don't get them or receive them at odd times..

Michael, if you go ,WE wil lose your worldly modeling knowledge ...so be patient and stay...

:whistle:

Or check the topics out and forget the e-mails. :thumbsup: