Welcome back. Sorry to hear about the relationship. Been there, done that.

Well, there is still giddiness about the 1/32 Tamiya Corsair.

Yeah, Im pretty stoked about that myself!

Well, Life goes on... we both came out of this still friends and with our heads held high. There is a new potential girlfriend in my sights who not only thinks models planes are cool, but actually has a favorite aircraft, the Super Hornet! :thumbsup:

Glad you are back. What did you miss? Daily threads about why isn't there a kit of my favourite esoteric kit. Countered with why on earth do we need another of these, when what we really need is one of those.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hello Charlie,

Good to see you back ..did wonder where you had gotten to.. :coolio:

Blinking woman causing you heartache..sorry to hear.. :rolleyes::woot.gif:

Anyway good to see you here and here's wishing you well on your new relationship.

Be happy.

:nanner:

Welcome back, Charlie!

I hope you are preparing your new friend for potential disappointment in fighter procurement... or maybe you can go to Australia where they have Super Hornets AND year-round good weather!

ALF

Charlie,

Good to see you back. Back in the day I took a 1 and a half year hiatus from dating..... was a good 1 and a half years. :rofl:

My wife is not big on models or airplanes but we have our shared interests such as travel and gardening which does keep the relationship the best. There are ups and downs but really I wouldn't have it any other way. She does ask me if she ever passed would I go into another relationship and I have always said no..... I can't spend another lifetime training another woman!!!! :coolio:

Kidding aside enjoy the freedom of being single.

:cheers:

Emil

Welcome back, Charlie!

I hope you are preparing your new friend for potential disappointment in fighter procurement... or maybe you can go to Australia where they have Super Hornets AND year-round good weather!

ALF

I've decided she's gonna remain a good friend and nothing more. Also discovered through chatting is she is confusing the Super Hornet and Hornet. She calls the Canadian Hornets Super Hornets, gotta love her enthusiasm :rolleyes: . Still gonna build a proper Super Hornet for her, not sure if it will be a USN version a WHIF CAF.

Hey all, what did I miss. Sorry I was away so long, had an 11 year relationship fall apart on me and modeling wasnt much of a priority for me.

Living on my own now, and things are looking up. "cheers"

Hey buddy good to see you back. I'm in the same boat you are but mine was 12 yrs. Not trying to compete. Its good to hear from you. Pm me when you have a chance.

All the best

Roy

Edited by Iron Man

Welcome home, CC. Nice to see you again. Having a new friend that likes airplanes is a good sign. As long as you are happy, that's really all that matters.

Yeah, Im pretty stoked about that myself!

Well, Life goes on... we both came out of this still friends and with our heads held high. There is a new potential girlfriend in my sights who not only thinks models planes are cool, but actually has a favorite aircraft, the Super Hornet! :thumbsup:/>

Yeah it always starts that way.