Mighty 1:32 Tamiya F-15E Strike Eagle

Oh Hooo...the prodigal checks in, dontcha hate it when life gets in the way, but hey....without life none of us would be modeling, Hang tough bud, there are many things that have a higher priority than this hobby. It's just great to hear from ya, and know that it's by choice that you're absent, not chance. With time away from it your zeal will be increased; as if it needed it. You don't need it, you've got more modeling skills and talent in your pinkie than most have all over. However when you get back I'll have a fresh notebook ready for when class resumes....are ya back yet?!?! :woot.gif::whistle: .

Aha, finally the mystery has been solved! I'm really looking forward to you picking this up again once you get tired of making cash dry.gif

Cheers,

Marcel

rofl.gif Thanks Marcel, If we could only make a living building models... sigh.

Oh Hooo...the prodigal checks in, dontcha hate it when life gets in the way, but hey....without life none of us would be modeling, Hang tough bud, there are many things that have a higher priority than this hobby. It's just great to hear from ya, and know that it's by choice that you're absent, not chance. With time away from it your zeal will be increased; as if it needed it. You don't need it, you've got more modeling skills and talent in your pinkie than most have all over. However when you get back I'll have a fresh notebook ready for when class resumes....are ya back yet?!?! w00t.gifwhistle.gif .

Thanks for the kind words as always Clif :)/> Hope you're whipping those 48th Tomcats into submission!!! There's a slight chance that i'll be back sooner than later :thumbsup:/>

/Jesse

One of the best Fathers Day gifts I ever received has been the time to sit down and catch up on ARC. That said, I am even more satisfied because this was the first build I looked at and it is going beautifully. Fantastic attention to detail Jesse, seriously fantastic. Looking through this has made for inspiration to get back to my workbench, and that is much appreciated. I've been so busy the last two years that I have 3 projects that I really want to begin working on again, one of which is a 1/32 Tamiya F-15E. Thanks for sharing this build with us, sir!

Oh Hooo...the prodigal checks in, dontcha hate it when life gets in the way, but hey....without life none of us would be modeling, Hang tough bud, there are many things that have a higher priority than this hobby. It's just great to hear from ya, and know that it's by choice that you're absent, not chance. With time away from it your zeal will be increased; as if it needed it. You don't need it, you've got more modeling skills and talent in your pinkie than most have all over. However when you get back I'll have a fresh notebook ready for when class resumes....are ya back yet?!?! :woot.gif:/> :whistle:/> .

Quoted the truth...

I concur with MY good friend Clif. :thumbsup:

Always good to hear from ya hi2.gif -keep working & kicking butt!

Thanks for checking in sir! Yeah, just picked up a 2014 Toyota Tacoma so I have no choice but to keep working wink.gif

One of the best Fathers Day gifts I ever received has been the time to sit down and catch up on ARC. That said, I am even more satisfied because this was the first build I looked at and it is going beautifully. Fantastic attention to detail Jesse, seriously fantastic. Looking through this has made for inspiration to get back to my workbench, and that is much appreciated. I've been so busy the last two years that I have 3 projects that I really want to begin working on again, one of which is a 1/32 Tamiya F-15E. Thanks for sharing this build with us, sir!

Wow thank you for checking out my build 70.gif You are much too kind blush.gif I sure hope you can get back to yer Mudhen build and please post some pics when you do!!! It can be very difficult to start modeling after a long hiatus... and maybe it's just not humanly possible for many... All I can say is that hopefully this build can inspire you and other builders, just like I've been inspired by everyone on ARC & Z-5.

Quoted the truth...

I concur with MY good friend Clif. 70.gif

Thanks Holmes! I'm blessed to have Clif as a friend the same as you 70.gif

Duuuuude, this is next level! Nice seeing the progress.

Thanks dkobayashi biggrin.gif Long time no see!!!!

/Jesse

Edited by JesniF-16
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...