Hello there all,

Greg here, back in the ARC forums after a 3-year hiatus to inform all my fellow 1/72nd scale modern military jet modellers that I am re-opening Modern Hobbies! I'm super excited to be back into the hobby as well. I can't wait to re-connect with you all. I've re-designed my website a bit, added few new items, and plan on making MH a hub for all things 1/72nd scale modern jets. I am in the works to offer full colour ebooks, tips and techniques in the form of PDF for download in my new "MH Learning Centre." I am also very excited to hopefully build a community on the site and stay connected via my FB and Twitter pages! So, I invite you all to visit my FB and Twitter page, "Like & Follow" MH to stay in the know and help build our community. The MH website is live, but I wont be taking orders for a few more days until I'm complete with a few more items I have on the bench for my product line. You can visit MH at the links and contact info below! "Keep the Radar on!"

Greg Williams

Owner/ Manager

Modern Hobbies

www.modern-hobbies.com

modernhobbies@gmail.com

Hey, thanks guys, I appreciate it. And thx for adding me to your fav's again. Dave I hear ya load and clear sir! A-10C is actively being worked on! It will soon be product #MH014! Anyone still not able to get to my FB, just head to my website and click the FB link at the bottom on any page.

Hey, thanks guys, I appreciate it. And thx for adding me to your fav's again. Dave I hear ya load and clear sir! A-10C is actively being worked on! It will soon be product #MH014! Anyone still not able to get to my FB, just head to my website and click the FB link at the bottom on any page.

Yeah, that's what we're talking about. The link on your page doesn't go to anywhere. Actually, neither does the link in your signature.

This is the URL your FB button points to: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005961997644