CD48035 & 48036: ANG F-4C/D Phantoms

My first 1/48 sheets for the F-4C/D Phantom are shipping this Friday. I will cover the overall ADC Grey Phantoms in these two sheet, and move on to other schemes starting next month.

cd48035profiles.jpgcd48035.jpgadcgrey_phantoms_common.jpg

Other scales (1/72 & 1/32) will follow next month. The preorder link will be active tonight, and I will announce the availability of all of my 6 new releases tomorrow.

cd48036profiles.jpgcd48036.jpgadcgrey_phantoms_common.jpg

The preorder links are now active:

CD48035 - 1/48 ANG F-4C/D Part 1

CD48036 - 1/48 ANG F-4C/D Part 2

I'm very happy with the way these sheets turned out, and I think you will like them as well. I will start shipping this Friday. Meanwhile, my new A-6A/E Intruder sheet (CD48033) is shipping right now - make sure you check that one out as well.

It's actually surprisingly timely, I was just wondering the other day if there are Michigan ANG decals out there... well, here's my answer! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I will do these in 1/72 after August, when I will take a couple months off from doing new artwork and just release scaled-up/scaled-down sheets of existing artwork while I plan & prepare for the next phase of Caracal Models.

There was a printing problem with the A-10C sheets that were slated for last month's (June) 1/32 release slots; and I had to get them reprinted. Which means the Phantom sheets will have to wait until August or September - but they are ready and will be coming soon.

There was a printing problem with the A-10C sheets that were slated for last month's (June) 1/32 release slots; and I had to get them reprinted. Which means the Phantom sheets will have to wait until August or September - but they are ready and will be coming soon.

Sorry to hear that you had problems with the Warthog sheets but GREAT news to learn that the 1/32 F-4s are still in the works!

I'm definitely in for one of most when you are ready to take pre-orders. Are you intending to include the stars/bars, lettering and walkways in 1/32 too?

Tony T

Sorry to hear that you had problems with the Warthog sheets but GREAT news to learn that the 1/32 F-4s are still in the works!

I'm definitely in for one of most when you are ready to take pre-orders. Are you intending to include the stars/bars, lettering and walkways in 1/32 too?

Tony T

Everything on the 1/48 sheets will also be on the 1/32 sheets except the walkways, which would be huge in 1/32 - and most modelers would like to paint them on anyways. I will provide the black outlines on the sheets, along with printed templates to paint them on.

These sheets are available at Sprue Bros and Squadron as of today; and international resellers (Hannants and others) should receive them within the next 3-4 days.

Hi Kursad,

Will these decals be available from LuckyModel? They are now in stock at Hannants, but LM offer free shipping :)/>

Pawel

Edited by Vodnik

Hi Kursad,

Will these decals be available from LuckyModel? They are now in stock at Hannants, but LM offer free shipping :)/>/>/>

Pawel

They have not placed an order for the latest batch yet: I suggest e-mailing LuckyModel and asking for these decals to remind them.

Edited by KursadA