Serious allergy sufferers

This works for me , I take a spoonful of local honey. Its supposed to have the anti-histamines to ward off allergies.Probably won,t work this late in the season but give it a try for next year. I used to suffer real bad. It,s worked for me for years now. Has to be local honey to your area.

Couldn't help it I had a sinus migraine for about 36 hours so I went to my regular dr again today. Walked out with 3 prescriptions an inhaler and a steroid shot in my keester. Been about 20 years since I had a shot back there. Lol. Hopefully this gets me through till the 27th.

This works for me , I take a spoonful of local honey. Its supposed to have the anti-histamines to ward off allergies.Probably won,t work this late in the season but give it a try for next year. I used to suffer real bad. It,s worked for me for years now. Has to be local honey to your area.

My local apiarist collects pollen from his bees. When dried into granules, our local wildflower pollen is a short term cure for the sorts of reactions i suffer. Quarter of a teaspoon, eight hours relief.

G

I just realized that I take Honey two ways..

One , first thing in the morning in a glass of warm water.

And a teaspoon in MY tea..

I wonder if that is why I don't need to take anything in the way of allopathic medicine. :yahoo:

I just realized that I take Honey two ways..

One , first thing in the morning in a glass of warm water.

And a teaspoon in MY tea..

I wonder if that is why I don't need to take anything in the way of allopathic medicine. :yahoo:/>

But is it local honey or off the shelf of a major grocery store honey? I might have to try that now that the local farmer's markets are open. My head is pounding from the pollen in the air, and covering everything. Flushing my nose out did not help this time !

DaveT

But is it local honey or off the shelf of a major grocery store honey? I might have to try that now that the local farmer's markets are open. My head is pounding from the pollen in the air, and covering everything. Flushing my nose out did not help this time !

DaveT

Dave,

I use GALES honey bought at the local store.

I also buy AUSTRALIAN HONEY which has varieties of differing tastes and color of honey..

But I also buy from a local honey from local farmers markets near MY home that usually have farmers and bee keepers selling their honey..

So those honey are not pasteurized and so the goodness is not taken out..

Here is a link for other useful things that Honey does.

http://www.benefits-of-honey.com/health-benefits-of-honey.html

HOLMES :wave: