Absolutely NOTHING overdone there, Sir! A beautifully executed build. Suddenly, these Su-25s are all over ARC... I really like the 2-seater as a modelling subject too. Ooo dear, more pocket money gone!

Thank you my friends for your very kind words! I really appreciate them.

dragan- fitting of the whole canopy was the main weakness of this miniature. Most of fitng problems are caused by the resin cockpit mounted in the fuselage. The most painless way to fox it is mounting canopy in open position. But since I don't like open canopies, I had a lot of filling, sanding and putting. but the finial result is straight according to the amount of my patience..

BTW, about armament- with no doubt this is whait-if configuration, but su-25 with empty pylons? unacceptable :> moreover, the smaller rocket pod was grabbed from my spare parts stash. It was from one of the kittyhawk's kit. I'm pretty sure, that it is incorrect, but I don't care about it

Thanks for your kind comments, you're embarrassing me!

Well, Mike 'Wayfarer 30''s statement gave me some food for thought. I don't do any magic, most of the techniques I used for finishing this and my other miniature are really simple and every middle skilled modeller should be able to achieve them sooner or faster. Of course, a lot of training is required, but many troubles may be omitted if you follow advices of someone experienced, who will show you how to do certain things and then make you try them yourself with a coach. If I start organizing few days long seminars, either for one person or a bit larger group, would you be interested in participation?

Great idea.How do you plan to orginize the seminars keeping the fact in mind that this is international forum and many of us can`t get to the place where you are :D .You do something like online SKYPE conference calls with video and audio?