CF-18 Decals - Both Styles - All Scales!

Now available from Canuck Model Products...

CF-18 Hornet markings are now available in both styles (Symmetrical and FIP) and in all scales from 1:144 scale through to 1:32 scale. 1:144 scale markings come in a combined sheet (both styles on one sheet) and included pre-made tail numbers for every CF-18 that has been in service (although you need a magnifying glass to read them).

981627_378128405642268_802769626_o.jpg

All sheets professionally printed by Microscale.

thanks

David

Now available from Canuck Model Products...

CF-18 Hornet markings are now available in both styles (Symmetrical and FIP) and in all scales from 1:144 scale through to 1:32 scale. 1:144 scale markings come in a combined sheet (both styles on one sheet) and included pre-made tail numbers for every CF-18 that has been in service (although you need a magnifying glass to read them).

981627_378128405642268_802769626_o.jpg

All sheets professionally printed by Microscale.

thanks

David

Hi David,

THANK YOU, you ROCK!

I have 5 Revel 1/144 scale CF-18 Hornets to decal so I have just ordered 3 sets

of these. I'll post some pics once the decals get here. All the tail numbers for

every CF-18 as individual decals - WOW! That sure makes my poor eyes happy...

Tom

Edited by centuaryseries

Very good! The 1/32 scale is missing decals for the first hornet. ;)/>/>

I'm not sure what that means. The serial numbers are there to do 901 if you choose.

thanks

David

Edited by RiderFan

David,

I think FCM means that a void has been filled in 1/32nd scale.... BTW Excellent line up with the addition of the 1/144 scale sheet.

:cheers:/>/>

Emil

Ohhhhh Right... okay.. Sorry I misunderstood. I thought there was a decal missing from the sheet or something :)/> I was about to panic. LOL

Actually, the 1:32 scale sets have been around a long time. I released my Symmetrical CF-18 decals well over a year ago and the 1:32 FIP set late last year. But now with this release I'm able to cover all scales in both variations.

Edited by RiderFan

Ohhhhh Right... okay.. Sorry I misunderstood. I thought there was a decal missing from the sheet or something :)/>/> I was about to panic. LOL

Actually, the 1:32 scale sets have been around a long time. I released my Symmetrical CF-18 decals well over a year ago and the 1:32 FIP set late last year. But now with this release I'm able to cover all scales in both variations.

Have to admit I'm building 901......went and checked.... It's ok. :rolleyes:

:cheers:

Emil

David,

I think FCM means that a void has been filled in 1/32nd scale.... BTW Excellent line up with the addition of the 1/144 scale sheet.

:cheers:/>/>

Emil

Exactly! Your decal is a must, David! Decal options for the little bug are very few this days, once all makers have eyes only for the super bug...

I will try also to fill up a bit more this gap further with FCM Decals. ;)/>

Edited by FCM