Amera Hardened Aircraft Shelter

From taxiing out at least 1500 times out of a german HAS I can assure you, this is NOT a german HAS. I think this is more like Belgian style, which was used in several NATO countries. The pic shows neither a german F4 nor german groundcrew. It is a USAF short nosed jet and I guess, take in Great Britain.

Scout

From taxiing out at least 1500 times out of a german HAS I can assure you, this is NOT a german HAS. I think this is more like Belgian style, which was used in several NATO countries. The pic shows neither a german F4 nor german groundcrew. It is a USAF short nosed jet and I guess, take in Great Britain.

Scout

It's an RAF Germany HAS. We're hoping this company can be coaxed in producing a USAF TAB-VEE shelter (of any generation) - can anyone help out on details ?

Cheers,

Haydn.

Looks pretty close to this...PhantomHASOct74AiX.jpgImage courtesy of http://www.airfieldinformationexchange.org/Admittedly basic, but given the price (£18) I don't think we can complain too much!

This picture was taken at RAF Bruggen - the aircraft is an RAF FGR-2...

The references I have seen state that the Belgian and German HAS's were the same design...

Scout

Having spent a few years working in these at RAF Bruggen,& looking at the blurb on the makers website,It looks pretty much like a HAS you'd find at RAF Bruggen & Larrparts...