Prime Minister Harper's new CC-150 paint scheme

Here is a much better article not involving any politics (NDP blowing a nut). By the airforce.

The True North Strong and Free - New Look for the RCAF’s CC-150 Polaris Aircraft 15001

The media has reported the paint job cost $50,000. I didn't think that was accurate as I know the cost of a Hornet repaint.

This article says the paint job was $50_55k more that the previous paint job which I consider reasonable.

The media has reported the paint job cost $50,000. I didn't think that was accurate as I know the cost of a Hornet repaint.

This article says the paint job was $50_55k more that the previous paint job which I consider reasonable.

Yeah, that's not too bad. The CBC probably spent more than $55k of tax money reporting on the "controversy".

I saw this today here at YOW, and I like it. In person and in the sun, the blue is a very bright colour and it really pops. I prefer the PM flying into other countries in this rather than a dull and boring gray aircraft. Now I just have to wait until I get to fuel it.

Sean